Wednesday, February 08, 2006

2/8/06

i havent written in a while. not sure why. just havent had the drive to.
i had a good chat with my friend james today about the feeling of being stuckl and not knowing what to do about it.
listening to simpsons. and i just want to be wrapped up in my boy's arms and not have to go anywhere.
have started planning the gardens kinda. at least in my dream gardens.

classes are going. am trying to stay positive. i have a class full of boys and it's a lot of fun. they're probably my favorite. they're loud and unruly and raucus and fun. it's a good time for all.

i still have a love hate relationship witht his town. i love the area. the mentality frightens me. i am frightened for jobs for the future..

grandmother didn't know who she was today.....

my sister has introduced me to the world of jane austen movies. and i love them! it makes me want to go back and i live in that time era. i guess it s not good to wish of things like that...
i kinda wonder why i was born here and in this time....dopnt have an answer to it. just a wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home