Wednesday, December 28, 2005

december 28

i feel so lonely. i dont know why. i just do. christmas break is always hard for me: rylan's working, and i'm not. so i just end upw atching garbage on tv (vh1, or E!) or being online for no reason...i noticed a tingling sensation down my one arm... and it had me worrid about it possibly being relate to my heart (have a mild heart murmur). so i went to the doctor and thas what she told me. either arthritis or carpal tunnel. i'm 26 yrs old and might have carpal tunnel syndrome. part of me wishes i hadn't gone. grrrrr. what the heck!
i feel stuck. i dont know why. but i feel stuck. i think i say this a lot and feel this way a lot. grr. and i dont know what to do.
went to take kyla home tonight. mum is having surgery tomorrow so she couldn't take kyla back tonight, so she (kyla) was upset. i was called in.. and the minute i got int eh car kyla took my hand and nuzzled it under her chin and against her neck... i leaned over to her car seat and sang to her.. and we just we together. she's my girl. i love her so.

1 Comments:

Blogger HailerStar said...

26 and carpel tunnel? LOL. Let's form a club shall we? CT is often due to repetitive motions...like typing on the keyboard. I get tingling sensations in my right wrist on and off and sometimes suffer some pain in that area...although it wasn't so bad...before I fell into the bathroom floor...I'm clumsy what can I say? I cracked my wrist on the door right below the joint and it's aggrivated me ever since...that was like...last march or last june...but anyone who does repetitive things can get CT. So it's not a sign of age really *huggles*
I related to and mirror the feeling of being 'stuck'...personally I wish I was working on a movie set somewhere than out in the middle of the desert with stupid health issues up the yingyang!
Luvs Yah Kitters!
Your Hailer Chica:)

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home