Wednesday, January 11, 2006

1/11/06

so the update on my mum. funeral/memorial service went fine.
monday the 9th my grandfather startd having toruble breathing. he has had emphysema for as long as i have known him and had lung cancer a while back.
the ambulance rushed him to the hospital in payson, and they immediately put him in ICU, on a respirator. Critical but stable condition.
during which time, my grandmother, who has always been a bit of the person who will tell you the same story three times in 30 minutes and not remember a lick of it (the doctors say it is in't alzheimers.. maybe just aging>? old age dementia?) has lost all of her short term memroy. probably by the stress of losing her sister and her husband getting sos ick so suddenly.
they found out also that while grandaddy was on the repsirator, yesterday, that he had a heart attack. they could tell by the enzymes in his blood.
and today was the day that everyone who came out for the funeral and memorial services, they all flew home. so my mom is holding down the fort with two sick parents, one very very ill, and one just worrisome...
she's out there all by herself and i just wish i could hug her and help her as much i could...

my sister lost her job today. they fired her because the place is basically going belly up. it just sucks for her and for them... she gave up some really lucrative positions to work where she has, and they just screwed her over.

i dont know about this area for jobs. i really dont.. it scares me more and more and i count my blessings each daythat I have a job that i love and i am good at. i pray that my husband will find a good job when he graduates and that things will go well...


thats all for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home