Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursdays are hard

So to qualify the above statement.... Tuesdays and Thursdays I am at one of my schools.. I have an 8 am and a 2pm. with nothing in between. thats hard. i find myself going stir crazy and justgetting bored. i fall asleep in between classes and hope no one has come into peek on me....

but the semester is going fine. it's already feeling like it's too long. but that will change i am sure.

mom is hoping to be coming home in a week or two. will have to see how that goes. grandaddy's memorial service i thinkis either this saturday coming up or they just had it on this past saturday. not sure.

rylan is feeling better.

and all i can htink of is how much i want to go home right now...

thats the latest and greatest.

that and how awesome is LOST although at night wasn't the best episode,. it was still a good one...

ta

2 Comments:

Blogger HailerStar said...

Huggles. I'm sorry for the loss of your Granddaddy, Kitters. I know what you're going through...tho I was lucky enough to attend a memorial service...it just...it bothered me to not see her one last time...even if it was to kiss a cheek that was no longer warm...I'm glad you have your grandmother with you tho. Treasure the time you spend with her.
Also glad you mentioned LOST. I think LOST is da bomb. I absolutely love it...tho few recent episodes have been not so grand as the beginning ones. I've also managed to addict my husband to it. He is now a LOST fan. He calls it THE show instead of YOUR show...so that's a good thing. (And we're both addicted to Battlestar Galactica)
Perhaps we should write a story together. I can write a piece and you a piece. Or we could create character outlines and construct a plotline...that would be something fun for you to do during the time you have open to you while you wait between classes. Let me know if you are interested.
Love from Me.

11:09 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

hailers bsolultey. thatoc uld be gobs of fun! let me know!
LOST TONIGHT!!!!!!
ice cream and choco chip cookies.

honey i'm also soryr for yuor grandmother's passing. hugs to you.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home