Saturday, February 25, 2006

2/25/06

rylan's off to meetings and classes all day. comes with the territory i guess.

so i am here to clean the house. it's driving me crazy all the clutter and stuff. so. i'm doign that today. cleaning, doing somew riting, knitting maybe, quilting. maybe start on the new denim quilt too. who knows.
have dsicovered a ghreat gorup called freecycle. you post your unwanted items and usually someone wants them. so you give it to them and it gets out of your hair. it keeps it from going in the dump and wasting a perfectly usable or easily repairable thing. i have gotten rid of a breadmaker and an old cabinet stereo that way. and if you're skint or short on cash you can list something you're looking for and maybe someone will have it and is willing to part with it. it's a good thing.

listening to James.. here's a snippet:
got to tell the world we've all been dreaming,. this is not the end a new beginning. i no longer feel my god is watching over me. break the curse, concentrate let the door swing open see through all my walls all my flaws now i'm in deeper than sleep. got to keep awake to what is happening. i can't see a thing to my ambition, i no longer feel my god is watching over me. got to tell the world we've all been dreaming.. when you let me fly on my own wings, nowi'm as tall as the skies, when you left me drown, i grew gills and fins now i'm as deep as the sea. when you let me die my spirit's free, there's nothing challenging me. (ring the bells..)


so maybe today i'll just put up random snippets of songs i'm listening to at this moment since between the dog and the music it's all the company i've got today..

(from sit down, by james)
if i hadn't seen such riches i could live with being poor. oh sit down next to me. sit down down down down down, in sympathy.those who feel the breath of sadness sit down next to me, those who find they're touched by madness sit down next to me, those who find themselves ridiculous sit down next to me, in love in fear in hate and tears.. down. oh sit down next to me. down sit down in sympathy...


fare thee well my bright star. then as a brief brilliant miracle dies and that which i had looked up to and clung to for dear life had to burn itself out to make itself alive and nd i caught you then in your moment of glory, your last dramatic scene against a night sky stage with thte memories so clear its as if you're still before me, my once in a lifetime, my star of an age. fare thee well my bright star. last night the tongues of fire circled me around. and this strange season of pain will come to pass and the healing hands of autumn cool me down... (indigo girls)

witches can be right. giants can be good. you decide what's right, you decide what's good. someone is on you side, some one else is not. while yo're seeing our side, maybe you forgot they are not alone. no one is alone. hard to see the light now, just don't let it go. things will turn out right now. we can make it so. someone is on your side. no one is alone. (from into the woods.)


all for the moment.

update
spent yesterday (now writing on the 26th) after having written the blog entry with mom, kyla and my grandmother at grandmother's house. lots of interesting stressful things there.
more on that later when i feel up to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pheno said...

Hi,
Please, Could you say me, who sings this song?

"when you let me fly on my own wings, nowi'm as tall as the skies, when you left me drown, i grew gills and fins now i'm as deep as the sea. when you let me die my spirit's free, there's nothing challenging me."

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home