Thursday, November 10, 2005

between classes listening to the bbc

i am sitting in my office listening to the bbc radio scotland on the computer. i am between classes.
i am tired and exhausted yet soemhow alive somewhere. i dont always know how that works somedays.
i have recently discovered the joys of eddie bauer, clothes made for real people. that look nice and don't make you feel like a hoochy mama. or like you're twelve going on hooker.
the semester is almost over. wow. i have been able to juggle two schools and i have loved it. i love the exposure to different situations, new ideas, new students.. and all of that. my passion and love for teaching havent failed yet though i am tired. thuogh sometimes the students drive me crazy., it's all for just a short while. we shall see where things go.
my puppy has a habit now. she's my girl to begin with. my shadow and very attached tome. dont know why but she is. on the days when i have to get up early and go to work, she has started to stagger out of bed, to come find me and give me kisses and get her belly rubbed before i go. and then we walk back to bed and i tuck her back in with my boy. it's all very sweet. somedays i can almost hear what she's thinking.
so LOST killed off shannon last night. not sure what i think of it. eh.... but now i really want sayid to open up his bag of torture tricks on ana lucia and just smack her down and kill her. she's irritating and just a schmuck.
kyla turns 6 next week. which means i have been away from scotland for six years..... may. may we're going over.

i guess thats all. nothing terribly fascinating today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home