Monday, May 08, 2006

its been a while again.

the semester is over. i'm getting ready to post grades. that will be nice to be completely finished. deep sigh of relief.

i have made my brother a quilt. well a top. the rest will happen another day. there isn't a rush on it as he wont be availablet o receive it for a while yet. but its my wish for him that he gets better that he learns from his mistakes, that he makes somethign of his life. no one knows i did it, save you folks who do or dont read this. i am not sure how mu family would react. some would probaly think it was so sweet, and want to get involved and crowd me out as has happened before. others may not be happy about, may still be mad at him, which they have every right to be. because i made him a quilt doesn't mean i'm still not disappointed or mad at him. i'm not mad anymore. sad and disappointed are more appropriate terms here. i just hope he makes something of himself.

i finished my first sweater! its gorgeous! lovely, entirely made by me to my specifications so it fits me and i love it. today i started the blocking process. it will be done tomorow. i'm all excited. i used the noro kureyon yarn, and did the cable sweater in the Stitch n *itch by toller. the first one not the SnB nation. andi love it.

this is the week when my husband's parents arrive. sigh. we shall see how it turns out. his twin sister is also coming this weekend with her family. i am looking forward tot hat as we get along fairly well. but its just going to be weird having his parents here.
but... my father has made an apartment available for them to stay in. its beautiful. all the amenities of home. larger than a hotel room would be, and more homey. i am sograteful that my father made this available for them to stay in and for my sanity to be preserved. they my husband's parents are lovely people. i just dont know them. and that is the hard part. i need space, i need to be able to on my own, not always someone over mys houlder or staring at me. and that was what happened last time. so yeah. we are trying to plan out some activities for them. they dont come with agendas which can be nice, but can be tiresome and irritating to those they are staying with. but as they are in the apartment they can do nothing as much as they want and it wont bother me in the least.

and oh my gosh michael killed ana lucia on LOST! i really think he's gone tot he dark side there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home