Monday, March 20, 2006

3/20/06

am watching sections from A Mighty Wind... i am going to probably show a scene from it in my one class. we'll see. theres some really fun and pretty music in it. When I'm next to you.. and the other one that mitch and mickey sing together. the cool thing is that they sang it at the scars when it was nominated. very cool.

i am 27 now. this weekend was my birthday. i finally feel comfortable in my skin. not entirely mind you but certainly feeling better.

this weekend we went to a maple syrup farm with kyla and mum and saw the horses and the alpacas that sort of thing. it was nice. but it got so cold that we had to leave early, kyla was just a little icicle.

and the weirdestt hing.. things are good. things are fine. no major crises. bills are paid. rylan's applied for two jobs that are in his field and look very promising. we are stillt hinking if we want to be here permanently or not... but things are good.

for my birthday my husband gave me the whole first season of X files on Dvd. (yes i had a crazy crush on David Duchovny.. still do..) and the dvd Millions. fantastic film. if you havent seen it go and watch it right now. and a giant bag of cadbury mini eggs. happiness in a bag
kyla made me a quilt. very cool :) i'm goingt of ind a place to hang it on the wall.
my parents gave me some beautiful earrings.. and a lesson or class at the manning farm in spinning. very cool stuff..
rylan and ia re still figurig out what we want to do. where we want to end up. but things feel good. part of me is waiting for the other shoe to drop. but who knows. why wait for the bad when there's good around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home